Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches.
You can cook Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches
- It’s 1 cup of and 1 tablespoons all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of medium egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Vanilla Ice Cream, softened.
- Prepare of Oreo cookies (I used 6).
Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches step by step
- Mix together the flour and baking soda in a bowl. In an electric mixer bowl mix the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and beat until fluffy. Add the salt, vanilla, eggs, and mix..
- To the fluffy mixture, add the flour mixture and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips. Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350°F/175° for 8-10 minutes. Then cool completely..
- Line a baking dish with plastic wrap, layer the bottom half with vanilla ice cream, and place the Oreo cookies on top. After that cover the top half with more ice cream, then place another piece of plastic wrap on top, and freeze for 2-6 hours..
- Using a greased glass cut circles of ice cream that are about the same size as the Oreo cookies. Finally sandwich the ice cream between 2 cookies and serve. ✨Enjoy!✨.