Mandy luvs sweets Microwave Choco Chip Cookie. Learn how to make chocolate chip cookie in mug. Finally fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips. Also dark or special dark chocolate chips are wonderful for this recipe.
I finally pulled it out and made it again just so I could share it with you guys. The ingredients for this microwave chocolate chip cookie are basically the same as a regular batch of cookie dough, with the exception of baking soda. This single serving, deep dish chocolate chip cookie in a mug is seriously gooey and delicious. You can have Mandy luvs sweets Microwave Choco Chip Cookie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandy luvs sweets Microwave Choco Chip Cookie
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of graduated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla bean extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of microwave safe bowl or mug.
These easy chocolate chip microwave cookies are thin and chewy, almost like chocolate chip lace cookies! But surely I can't be the only one who craves chocolate chip cookies year-round, right? For the record, I also crave sweet potatoes year-round. How to make chocolate chip cookies.
Mandy luvs sweets Microwave Choco Chip Cookie step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl & microwave for 2 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of ice cream or just like that.
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. Want to know how to prepare eggless choco-chip cookies without oven in just fifteen minutes? The sweet whiff of them is totally irresistible, don't you think? And if you are looking for a healthy variant then look no further.