Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Soft and chewy Kit Kat Chocolate Chip Cookies filled to the brim with Kit Kat candy. You're going to love this one bowl cookie recipe – no mixer required.
How Do You Make Kit Kat Cookies? Here are some tips on how to make them: Make your cookie dough in you stand mixer and mix in the chopped Kit Kat bars. Sharing the best Kit Kat Cookie bars today that make the perfect cookie bar dessert for your upcoming parties. You can have Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of bag mini Kit Kat bars, about 2 cups.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of holiday colored semi sweet chocolate chips.
Kit Kat My cookie bars are topped with my favorite candy bar, the Kit Kat Bar! Be sure to try my Malted Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration. Chocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies. . .
Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together in a bowl flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy about 2 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and stir until well blended but don't overmix.
- Fold in holiday chips and kit kat bars being careful not to break up kit kat bars.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inche balls, press top lightly to flatten slightly, place 2 inches apart on preparedcpans.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes until light golden. Don't overcook for chewy cookies, they should look soft, they will firm uo when cool.cool 5 minute on pan r then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
A yummy update on traditional chocolate chip cookies, with a fun crunch that you will love! I LOVE baking cookies, and one of my favorite things to do is experiment with adding different types of candy to our chocolate chip cookies. This time I opted for Kit Kats, and the results were spectacular! Candy, different flavors of chocolate chips, toffee, whatever you want. For this batch I added chopped Kit Kat bars and white chocolate chips.