Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie. Delectable double chocolate chip cookies, imbedded with chocolate chips and crunchy walnuts.; super-chocolatey but not too sweet! A wide variety of chocochips cookies options are available to you, such as sweet. You can also choose from bag, box, and single package chocochips cookies, as well as from.
This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user bakering. Extra bitter chocolate is something that I've grown to love which is why I would like to present to you these extra bitter chocolate cookies. Ever had those really yum, soft, chewy chocochip cookies that just melt in your mouth and you go mmmmm and feel like you've died and gone to heaven? You can cook Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie
- You need 125 gr of low protein flour.
- Prepare 15 gr of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 50 gr of brown sugar.
- It’s 75 gr of white sugar.
- It’s 113 gr of shortening.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 150 gr of chocolate chips.
This recipe takes those cookies to the next level, you will feel like there is chocolate heaven in your mouth. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're.
Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie step by step
- Preheat the oven into 170 degree celcius..
- Sift together the flour, chocolate powder, salt and baking soda. Set them aside..
- Mixer the brown sugar, white sugar and shortening with medium speed until granulated, add the eggs gradually and also the vanilla extract..
- Turn off the mixer and add in the flour mixture, stir with a spatula until combined..
- Add in the chocochips and stir until combined..
- Using an ice cream scoop, put the dough onto the baking tray greased with some butter and bake for 10-12 minutes..
- Take out from the oven and leave to cool..