Cranberry Chocolate Cookie. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Unbelievably Fresh Chocolate Covered Cranberries. Beat in the dry ingredients, then add the chocolate chips and cranberries and beat until incorporated.
Beat in the egg and brandy. Stir in dried cranberries and chocolate chunks. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. You can cook Cranberry Chocolate Cookie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Chocolate Cookie
- It’s 150 g of butter.
- Prepare 75 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 50 g of chocolate, melted.
- You need 125 g of plain flour.
- It’s 25 g of corn flour.
- You need 20 g of coco powder.
- You need 20 g of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of bit of salt.
- Prepare 50 g of dried cranberry, chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of chocolate chips.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, thick, and full of white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Perfect for your holiday cookie tray!
Cranberry Chocolate Cookie instructions
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes)..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. First sift together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt and then add to the butter and egg mixture..
- Mix just until incorporated. Fold in the the chocolate chips dried cranberry..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or two spoons, place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter on the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1 inches (2.5 cm) apart..
- Baked it over 160° Celsius for 15-20 minutes..
Christmas is just around the corner and it's one of my favorite times of year because of all the candy, fudge, and cookies. White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies "I make a basic chocolate chip cookie dough, but use white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and brandy instead of vanilla." – Diane Abed. Citrus Shortbread Cookies "One of my all-time favorite recipes." – KittyKat. Cranberry Hootycreeks "These may very well be the best cookies I've ever made! These Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies were for my daughter.