Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies. They're thick, soft, very addicting, and filled with chocolate chips! He has changed the nuts at times to pecans, walnuts and even macadamia nuts. Mix it up until it's smooth and creamy.
They're super easy, require no chill time, and are the perfect cookies to bake up over a snowy weekend at home…or any other day throughout the year. Chunk Cookies – The cookies, made largely from Nutella are some of the fudgiest, richest, and most intensely chocolaty cookies I've ever had. I was going to just swap. You can have Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 1/2 sticks).
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate covered peanut butter cupd, cut into chunks.
- Prepare of have them refrigerator cold.
- It’s of Decoration for the holidays.
- You need as needed of red and green holiday decors.
The idea of adding chocolate chunks to a cookie instead of chocolate chips is a nice idea. This cookie will go down as one of my favorite recipes by a mile 🙂. I actually still love it and I REALLY love it in this cookie 🙂. You can feel the flavor but it's not overwhelming and Cut the chocolate into chunks.
Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated.
- Gently fold in peanut butter chunks keeping them intact.
- Roll into 1 inch balls,roll in holiday decors. Place 2 inches apart on baking psheets. Press ball slighty with a spoon or palm of yuur hand,.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes until light golden. Do not over bake or Cookies will be crisp rather than with a crisp edge and chewy center. Cool 5 minutes in pan then transfer to racks to cool completely.
In a bowl whisk together the flour and baking soda. With the mixer on low, add the flour and beat only until doughy. Stir in the chocolate chunks and mix until well distributed. Those are definitely not my friend.