Double Chocolate Chip cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Mail order Chocolate Cookies to your door, nationwide. In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. My son and I made these after reviewing multiple "double chocolate chip cookie" recipes and related reviews. In medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. You can cook Double Chocolate Chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of white or chocolate chips.
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. You will never need another double chocolate chip cookie recipe. This one is SO thick and fudgy and basically what chocolate lover dreams are made of. It's beyond soft and so moist it puts some bakery cookies to shame.
Double Chocolate Chip cookies step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and the chocolate chips.
- In a separate small bowl mix the brown sugar, white sugar, melted butter, egg, egg yolk, vanilla powder or extract, condensed milk, and milk.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop the mixture into a baking tray and bake for 8 minutes.
- Take your chocolate chip cookies out and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- After they cool place them on a plate and ✨Enjoy!✨.
Easy to make and to customize to your liking. These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. The dough is a little stickier than most cookie doughs, yes, but they've turned out perfectly every time. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.