Toffee Chip Cookies. Soft and chewy cookies packed with toffee pieces and chocolate chips. Stir in toffee bits and chocolate chips. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are made all the more delicious with the addition of toffee chips! Join Rick in the Test Kitchen as he makes toffee cookies! Using chocolate wafers instead of chips is a cookie game-changer. You can cook Toffee Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toffee Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flout.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of (1 1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Lindt milk chicolate covered toffee bits.
These cookies combine several mouthwatering flavors. The generous size of the batch gives me plenty of scrumptious cookies to have on hand and extras to send to our sons at. I have to get my glucose test today. Sweet, soft cookies packed with toffee pieces and just slightly salted.
Toffee Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk toget ther flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl beat the butterr and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until well combined but don't overmix.
- Mix in toffee chocolate bits.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared pans.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes until puffed and set and very light golden. Don't over bake for chewy cookies. Let cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Pick up some toffee bars and chocolate chips next time you're at the market. You probably have everything else you need for these wonderful One Bowl Toffee Bar Chocolate Chip Cookies. These delicious toffee cookies are a toffee lovers' dream! Oh and yes, do dip these cookies in chocolate. I added it all to the cookie dough and the result is an amazingly chewy, caramel-y, chocolate-y.