Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins. These Tasty Golden Mini Muffins Are Made With Real Strawberries. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
Yogurt: Use your favorite yogurt; I prefer nonfat plain Greek yogurt but regular (not Greek) would be just fine. Try with strawberry flavored, vanilla, low fat, or. Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins-strawberry muffins with a lemon cheesecake filling and sweet graham cracker streusel topping. You can have Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
- You need of Streusel Topping :.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, cold and cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Muffin Batter :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen chopped strawberries (if using frozen, do not thaw).
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling :.
- You need 6 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
Strawberries were on sale so I bought four containers. I thought we could eat four containers, but then Caleb and Josh got sick, so it was just me eating the strawberries. These Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins are a delicious way to welcome Spring. What is it about Strawberry muffins?
Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare a muffin pan by either lining it with cupcake liners or spraying the tins with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside..
- Make the streusel : In a small bowl, toss together the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in the butter using a pastry knife or by mixing with a fork until the mix resembles coarse crumbs. Set it aside..
- Start the muffins by beating the butter in a medium bowl using a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat for 1 minute, until smooth and creamy, then add the sugars and beat until all creamed together. Add the eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. Mix until completely combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together until combined and little lumps remain. Then use a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula to fold in the strawberries. The berries may bleed a little, creating a pink-ish batter..
- Make the cheesecake filling by beating the cream cheese in a medium bowl using either a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until creamy. Then, beat in the egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugar until combined..
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. of muffin batter into the bottom of the muffin tins, then 1 spoonful of cheesecake batter, then more muffin batter, filling them up to the top. It's ok if some cheesecake mixture is showing through in some spots. Sprinkle each muffin with streusel and press it down gently so it sticks..
- Bake the muffins for 5 minutes at 425°F, then, keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the temperature down to 350°F and bake for an additional about 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to 2 months. Just thaw in the fridge overnight..
I mean seriously, I could eat it every day of my life and be a very happy. It is like pockets of strawberry jam inside each bite and then the dreamy cheesecake filling in the middle. A tasty cheesecake Struesel cake in a muffin form helps with portion control. These healthy strawberry muffins are made with layers of a soft coconut flour cake batter, chopped strawberries, a smooth vanilla cheesecake and then topped with a cinnamon crumble. Scoop a tablespoon of the muffin batter into the bottom of each cupcake liner.