Peanut butter cookies. Plus they're quick and easy to make! Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. After all, they're the only kind Mel will eat.
Fat adds tenderness and flavor to cookies. Quick and easy to prepare and super delicious! Add the flour, salt, and baking soda. You can have Peanut butter cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 200 g of peanut butter.
- It’s 60 g of roasted peanut, crush it.
- It’s 150 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 375 g of plain flour.
- You need 200 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 45 of roasted cashew nuts.
After many batches, we have declared a winner!
Peanut butter cookies instructions
- Mix all the ingredients, except for egg yolks and cashew nuts.
- Take one table spoon of the mix, make it a round, and push the middle a little bit, and put one cashew on it. Repeat the step untill all the mix used. (Brush the egg yolks to the cookies before put on the cashew).
- Bake in the preheated oven 350°F for 20-25 minutes.