Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Beat in egg and vanilla, followed by remaining dry ingredients. Mix in caramel bits and chocolate chunks by hand.
Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Our Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate Chunk Shortbread adds a touch of caramel and chocolate to our traditional recipe. They please the kids and the gourmets! You can cook Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prepare 2 of 1 /2 cups all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder'.
- It’s 8 ounces (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg and 2 large egg yolks.
- Prepare 7 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chicolate, broken into chunks.
- It’s of About 24 SOFT caramel canes, unwrapped, any soft chewy caramel.
- It’s of Will work, the better the caramel the better the cookie.
- Prepare of Corse sea salt for sprinkling.
I am ALWAYS ready for some cookies. Position the racks in the upper third and lower third of the oven. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Cookies combine everyone's favorite flavors!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Prepare Carameks.
- Place caramels in the refrigerator to het cold. Then place in a food processor and pulse until they are corsly chopped. Put back in the refrigerator while making cookies.
- Make Cookies.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, yolks and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and beat in just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks and chilled caramel bits.
- Roll onto 1 inch balls and place on prepared pan, flatten tops slightly with your fingers and bake 10 to 15 minutes until just set. Immediatly sprrinkpe lightly with the sea salt Do not overbake for chewy cookies. Cool on baking sheet 3 minutes then transfer to racks to cool..
Basic chocolate chip cookies with the addition of caramel and a sprinkle of sea salt are certain to make you swoon. Made with basic cookie ingredients, this recipe comes together rather fast. Sprinkle each cookie with a pinch of sea. Using caramel chips and chocolate chunks, these cookies are easy to make. There are no complicated steps that make it difficult to make.