Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup. Using refrigerated chocolate chip cookies dough as a base, these portable cheesecake cookies cups are the perfect dessert when entertaining! These cookie cups have it all. Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup instructions.
I mean, not that I'm complaining…I love me a good chocolate lava cake. Sometimes they even give me a bite. But here's the thing I recently learned. You can cook Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup
- Prepare of cookie cup recipe.
- It’s 60 g of butter.
- It’s 60 g of flour.
- Prepare 30 g of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare of Cheesecake recipe.
- It’s 100 g of creamcheese.
- You need 40 g of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- Prepare of chocolate ganache.
- It’s 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 60 g of dark chocolate.
Bekijk meer ideeën over Eten recepten, Lekker eten, Eten en drinken. Cookie cups firm up as they cool. Press the crust firmly into the bottom of the mugs. Exploding Salted Egg Lava Cookie at Creamery Boutique.
Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup instructions
- Prepare cookie cup by beating butter and sugar until smooth, add egg yolk, flour. Mix well and keep refrigerate at least 1 hour before use. Line cookie dough in a small cake mold (4 inch diameter). Then bake at 180C for 10 min..
- Making cheesecake batter by beating creamcheese, sugar. Add egg, vanilla extract and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Prapare chocolate ganache by warming milk in microwave and melting chocolate in warm milk until smooth..
- Assemble the cheesecake cup. Fill the cup base with a thin cheesecake batter layer then bake at 180 C for 5 min. Fill chocolate ganache to almost the top of the cup, leave thin space to fill cheesecake layer on the top of the cup. Bake at 180C for 10 min..
- Chill the cheesecake cup in the fridge for at least 2 hr.
- When ready to serve, microwave the whole cheesecake cup for 30 sec. then top with a scoop of ice cream to explode the lava out from the cup..
See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Oreo dessert, Desserts. These cupcakes are exploding with Nutella flavor! A topping of Ferrero Rocher rounds up the chocolate-hazelnut […] Cookies & Cups > Recipes Here Are All the Dinner and Dessert Recipes on Cookies and Cups! Desserts are the backbone of Cookies and Cups, from chocolate chip cookies, to banana bread, to how to make the perfect cheesecake and tons of brownies recipes I've got you covered. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Cupcake recipes and Delicious desserts.