Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. Chocolate chip cookies are deeply personal. We use two kinds of sugar: granulated for crunch and brown for chewiness.
We use granulated sugar and brown sugar in this. This recipe is super simple to make that they will turn out soft and chewy every time. Throw out every other recipe you have, these homemade cookies really are the best! You can cook Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 85 g of unsalted melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg + 1 yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
We are all about keeping our baking endeavors very simple. These are the best homemade chocolate chip cookies ever! There's nothing better than chocolate chip cookies from scratch! I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years.
Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Mix in a large bowl using a wooden spoon: 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 85g melted butter.
- When mixture becomes thicker, add 1 egg and 1 yolk, and 1 tbs vanilla extract. Then set aside..
- In another large bowl, mix with a whisk: 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt.
- Add dry ingredients in Step 4 to wet ingredients in Step 3, doing so gradually (1/4th of the dry ingredients at a time). Mix with a wooden spoon..
- Add chocolate chips to dough. Keep kneading with a wooden spoon and/or your hands..
- Optional step: Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours to add chewiness to texture. In this case, preheat the oven later..
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop the dough into small balls. Place 2 inches apart on a metal baking tray. Slightly flatten each into a cookie shape..
- Bake at 185 degrees Celsius for 13 minutes. Make sure cookies don't turn brown; a good color is a pale tan (it will darken later). 8-9 mins for smaller cookies..
- When done baking, place cookies in a grill rack to cool. For best results, leave in the refridgerator overnight in a sealed container..
- Done! Serve with milk or ice cream for extra tastiness..
Enjoy a warm, gooey, and delicious treat. Who can say no to a chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven? Can Chocolate Chip Cookies be gluten-free? I believe they can, but I haven't tested this recipe specifically. Learn how to make perfect cookies from scratch.