Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love white chocolate morsels in cookies. They give off a sweet caramelized. Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch.
This post may contain affiliate links. I'm not sure why I haven't thought of it before! And I also like my cookies big! You can have Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (melted).
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanutbutter (i use Jiff).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of large eggs plus one egg yolk.
DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out. I have been purchasing that sugar for as far back as I can remember and it's really the only white sugar I use. But I know others have had success with.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Melt butter in microwave. Pour melted butter in mixing bowl. Add the peanutbutter and mix vigorously..
- Add both sugars and mix. Add eggs one at a time then add the yolk. Mix till creamy smooth..
- Start adding the flour mixture a little at a time until completely mixed. Stir in the chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 min..
I love to add loads of chocolate chunks in my cookies, dark chocolate to pair with the sweet pb cookie but you can add milk chocolate or even white chocolate – whatever you prefer. Scroll to the bottom of the post for a how-to recipe video. Chickpea cookies with no flour, no oil, no white sugar. These are just full of chickpeas. And they're my very favorite healthy cookie so far!*.