Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These cookies are easy to make and so delicious! Is there anything better than a soft, thick, and chewy cookie? This moist and chewy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe makes the best version of an old favorite.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are hard to beat. They are great for breakfast, as a snack. You've made oatmeal-raisin cookies before, so why try these? You can cook Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 2 Cups of AP Flour SPOON FLOUR INTO MEASURING CUP.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of unsalted, melted butter (slightly cooled).
- Prepare 1 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1.5 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 Cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans optional.
Because they're moist, chewy and loaded with raisins – and they're better than any you've tried before! Her oatmeal cookies usually included walnuts and raisins, though you can skip either if you want. The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight. A friend gave me the recipe for these cookies many years ago, and they're as delicious as the ones Mom used to make.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well combined. Beat in cinnamon, vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Mix until creamy and light..
- Mix in flour until just blended. Stir in raisins and nuts and oats..
- Use 1/4 cup measurements and spoon mixture onto baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes. You're looking for brown edges but still soft in the middle..
- Let cool and enjoy 🥰.
For the perfect winner to fill up your cookie jar, bake these got-it-all oatmeal cookies loaded with raisins and nuts. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. They're soft and chewy and loaded with oats, raisins and a hint of cinnamon. How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Jump to the Oatmeal Cookies Recipe or watch our quick.