White Chocolate Chip Cookies. There's a hint of coffee flavor, too. And while I'm seriously partial to a good chocolate chip cookie, I realised I hadn't shared a recipe for White Chocolate Chip Cookies. And as a big white chocolate fan, I was definitely up for the challenge.
Homemade White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect treat, especially during the cold months! There is just something about the winter weather that makes me want a nice plate of cookies, some hot chocolate and a warm fire crackling in the fire place. Cookies are my all time favorite thing to bake. You can cook White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hershey's Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter, softened.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 12 oz of White Chocolate Chips.
Home » Cookies and Bars » Soft And Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft And Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Read our disclosure policy These are the Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! An easy dessert that's sure to become your family's favorite white chocolate chip cookie.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl w/ mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture; beating well. Stir in white chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 9 minutes. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet and place on a wire rack to cool completely before storing..
These are my favorite cookies my grandma used to bake for me. They're chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips. These white chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and filled with white chocolate in every bite. I want to have the best snack box by the pool, and I want to have a plate of the best after school snacks. These inside out chocolate chip cookies combine a rich and fudgy chocolate cookie base, super soft and brownie-like centers, chewy edges, and sweet white chocolate chips.