Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix until combined. Seriously, who knew these triple chocolate cookies would be so amazing? These tempting fudgy cookies need only five ingredients—what could be easier?
Just like the chocolate chip cookies I shared with you earlier in the month, these cookies are not your last-minute chocolate treat. The beautiful swirled pattern on top makes this healthy fudge look amazing. It's vegan, paleo and gluten This fudge is remarkably easy to make (no cooking required!). You can have Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
- You need of Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, room temperature.
- It’s of Wet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Dry.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Hand Mixed Particulates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Topped with chocolate chips and peanuts, this recipe creates one of the most beautiful and tasty versions of fudge that I have ever had! When it comes to bake sales, I love making fudge. Remove cookies from bag to cooling rack to set. A delicious triple-layer dessert without the unhealthy margarine and whipped cream.
Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cream together the butter, sugars, peanut butter, and vanilla until fully incorporated..
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until batter is fluffy..
- If desired, sift dry ingredients together..
- Add the dry ingredients little by little..
- Mix until batter is thick and evenly mixed..
- Mix in the morsels..
- Spray desired pan and set cookies on cookie tray, in mini muffin pan, or whatever is preferred. I like making cookie bites in the muffin pan! 😀.
- Bake 12-15 minutes..
- Cool and enjoy!!.
My husband, as my food tester, got a slice after supper one night, and I told my kids that "Daddy needs to taste it for Shabbos." Of course, I ended up giving my kids a piece too, and my three-year-old son turned to me. Few days ago, I caught myself literally drooling on the beautiful photo with caramel fudge, so I decided to check all the fudge recipes. Now I only make it with this recipe. Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies have intense, deep chocolate flavor with chewy Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe Everyone loves homemade fudge at the holidays, so be sure to make an extra batch of this.