Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Great For Breakfast Time Or Any Time. Get A Bite Of The Sweet Taste Of Real Chocolate! Little Bites® Muffins Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
A couple of scoops of batter and the cookies come out perfect every time. I love these White Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies for Valentine's Day (or a girl's baby shower!!), but I also love that the recipe could be made with any flavor cake mix!. Cake Mix Cookies…such an amazing idea. You can cook Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water or milk (I used milk.).
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
Strawberry White Chocolate Cookies travel well. Great lunchbox, potluck or office treat. White Chocolate Strawberry Cookies are so pretty. Put them on a party tray for a bright standout that will please your guests.
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, milk, oil and eggs..
- Once well combined, mix in white chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoons on parchment paper lined baking sheets..
- Bake at 350°F for 8-12 mins. My oven seems to be hotter, so I start checking them at 8 mins. When the cookies first come out, they may be puffy. This will go down as they cool. They should still show color of cake mix and not be overly browned..
Recipe Notes and Tips for White Chocolate Strawberry Cookies: To make these cookies you need fresh strawberries. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Mix cake mix, oil and egg together. Add chips to the mixture and mix again. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies- These homemade Strawberry Chocolate Chip cookies are loaded with fresh strawberries and milk chocolate chips.