Chocovanilla cheese cake. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Next time you make a cheesecake, opt for the chocolate variety: a marriage of two of the most delicious flavors out there. This is a vegetarian version of cheesecake. here I have used agar-agar for stabilizing the cheesecake.
Enjoy a slice of pure indulgence in the form of our simple no-cook choco vanilla cheesecake. This no-bake cheesecake has a light texture that's less dense than baked cheesecake. The filling stars cream cheese, rich mascarpone cheese, and fresh whipped cream, which you'll combine and spread over a homemade chocolate graham cracker crust. You can have Chocovanilla cheese cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocovanilla cheese cake
- It’s 2 cup of white flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of choco powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar powder.
- It’s of decorating part.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of pista.
Make the stars and stripes with fresh strawberries and blueberries. Chocovanilla cheese cake I wanted a mixture of chocolate ,vanilla , ch eese and fruits. Enjoy a slice of pure indulgence in the form of our simple no-cook choco vanilla cheesecake. This easy dessert is delicious served with white and dark chocolate ganache topping.
Chocovanilla cheese cake step by step
- Mix flour, vanilla extract ,choco powder, baking powder, sugar n vegetable oil together.
- Whip it properly and add an egg n milk each time u whip . don't add eggs together add them one by one.
- Preheat the oven for 5 mins in 160°c . Meanwhile clean the container and wipe it with butter and sprinkle flour to avoid stickiness..
- Fill the container with batter u made. Let it bake for 8 mins under 800°c ..
- Finally decorate it as u wish n will ..
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. If desired, line with parchment, and grease the parchment; this will ensure the cakes turn out intact. Wrap securely before chilling; top just before serving. To make sure that the cheesecake doesn't crack during cooking make sure oven isn't hotter than recipe calls for. Turn oven off exactly as recipe describes.