Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
Chocolate oatmeal chocolate chip cookies deliver a double dose of chocolate and the heartiness from oats for a new family favorite. Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Do you love chocolate chip cookies? You can cook Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies
- Prepare 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
My friends, this cookie is a thick and chewy oatmeal cookie with oats, chocolate chips, and pecans (because they go so well with chocolate). It is the best of an oatmeal cookie and chocolate chip cookie combined! Every bite is filled with something wonderful. Delicious and flavorful oatmeal chocolate chip cookies — crisp on the edges and a soft, chewy center with plenty of chocolate.
Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies instructions
- In a big bowl put all dry ingredients and mix.
- Make an hole in the middle of your dry and add, the eggs, vanilla, oil . Add the milk step by step..
- Oven @350 F..
- Put your cookie dough on a big stainless rack , spray oil before.Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop more faster..
- Cooked for about 20 minutes..
If you like oatmeal raisin cookies, this recipe works great (just swap chips for raisins). Or try these old fashioned oatmeal cookies to skip out on chocolate/raisins completely! And after you've gotten your oatmeal fix, you've got to try these famous. In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oats, and pecans together with a whisk or fork. To make these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, you'll be using simple pantry staples that you likely already have on hand.