Mini Chewy Crunchy Cookies. Great For Lunchboxes, After School, Or On-The-Go. Get A Bite Of Real Chocolate Chips! Little Bites® Cookies Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
Mini Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies I am so glad to finally post this recipe! As a Venezuelan, we grew up on Chocochitas. Tiny chocolate chip cookies that came in little baggies lunchbox size. You can cook Mini Chewy Crunchy Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Chewy Crunchy Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder or baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s of chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
These crispy and chewy chocolate chip cookies have golden edges and soft, tender centers. Top them with a pinch of flaked sea salt. Perhaps the internet doesn't need another chocolate chip cookie, but you, sweet friends, I bet that you need a chocolate chip cookie. If I could bring a plate of these cookies to your house right now, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Mini Chewy Crunchy Cookies step by step
- 1. Beat butter, sugar, molasses and the egg with mixer..
- 2. Combine flour, salt, baking powder and add them to the wet ingredients, then mix them all..
- 3. add the vinegar and vanilla and chocolate chips..
- 4. rest the mixture refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- 5. perheat over to 180 c and take small ball from the cookie dough and put on a parchment paper.
- 6. repeat this till the dough finishes and put in over for 12-15 minutes..
You will need to let these cookies cool fully before consuming it as you are not after a gooey/chewy cookie but a crunchy crisp cookie. It won't take long for it to cool because of how tiny they are so be patient. 🙂 Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Tips for Making Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies. I recommend using mini chocolate chips rather than normal size for better chocolate distribution. It makes the work of forming the dough mounds much, much faster than doing it by hand or by guesswork.