Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips in them. Gently blend in the white chocolate and chocolate chips. Let cool on a baking rack.
I'm sorry about these cookies in advance. And I should also apologize about the name. These are the Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! You can cook Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
White chocolate chip cookies are richly flavored with cocoa powder for chewy chocolate centers and are topped with plenty of white chocolate chips! To make today's white chocolate chip cookies, we're going to be using my double chocolate chip cookies as a base. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're I have been purchasing that sugar for as far back as I can remember and it's really the only white sugar I use.
Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, hot water and vanilla..
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Add white chocolate chips and mini semi-sweet chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 mins..
But I know others have had success with. Double Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe A dark and delicious chocolate cookie with white chocolate chips. This is a rich chocolate cookie. If you like chocolate, you've got to try these cookies – you'll love them! Note: Depending on how dark you like your chocolate, use semisweet or bittersweet chips in the recipe.