Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice. Slice the coconut macaroons into strips & stick in the top of the pudding – And just like a cooking show contestant – you'll be serving deconstructed pie. See great recipes for Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice too! I thought this might qualify:) Chocolate Coconut Macaroons.
Spray your bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix as per box instructions. Rich chocolate bundt cake with a coconut tunnel inside. You can have Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice
- It’s 1 of Mounds pudding mix.
- You need of Coconut macaroo Base.
- Prepare 2 of Egg whites.
- Prepare 3 cup of toasted coconut.
Drizzled with both chocolate and vanilla icing. Just like that age old mix time forgot. They come in all shapes and sizes; some made with coconut, some with nuts, some formed into sandwiches with cream fillings. See more ideas about Desserts, Food, Deconstructed food.
Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice step by step
- Mix the mounds bar pudding mix according to package directions. If this product is unavailable in your area – use chocolate pudding mix & add a small amount of toasted coconut & 1 tsp coconut flavoring – Set aside.
- Beat your egg whites to stiff peaks.
- The making of macaroons can be a tricky business – especially during the rainy season in the south. To be on the safe side – I decided to toast 3 cups of coconut..
- I wound up using 2 cups of toasted coconut to the 2 stiff egg whites. Your mileage may vary according to where you live. Instead of making individual cookies I pressed the macaroon mixture into the bottom of a pie pan..
- Bake your large cookie – mine took 20 minutes at 350°F – Allow to cool & then spoon the pudding into pretty stemware or your preferred pudding bowls. Slice the coconut macaroons into strips & stick in the top of the pudding – And just like a cooking show contestant – you'll be serving deconstructed pie..
Mix coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract together in. chewy. Keep in mind that depending on what silicone mold you're using, you may get more or fewer coconut bars and thus the nutrition info will change. coconut macaroons These macaroons are easy to prepare, with. inch mounds of coconut on a well greased cookie . baking. Sweet or savory, find the best in puddings and custards right here! Get recipes for velvety custard pies, creme brulees, and trifles as well as indulging bread, banana, and rice puddings that merely puts a dent in this selection of pudding and custard recipes. Mix coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract together in. chewy.