60 Second softy choc chip cookie (in a mug). These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Find Deals on Chocolate Chip Cookies Soft in Snack Food on Amazon. A warm, soft chocolate chip cookie that takes seconds to make and doesn't involve perfect scooping or lots of messy cleanup.
The beauty of this chocolate chip cookie in a mug recipe is how quick and easy it is. There are just a few steps and the whole thing is ready in about two minutes. Stir in sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk and blend well. You can have 60 Second softy choc chip cookie (in a mug) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 60 Second softy choc chip cookie (in a mug)
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter (at room temp).
- You need 1 tbsp of White granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk (do not use the whites !).
- It’s 3 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need pinch of Of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of A handful of mixed chopped nuts (optional).
Then stir in flour and a pinch of salt. It's a simple, gooey, extra moist chocolate chip cookie that's made in a mug and "bakes" in the microwave. So it's ready in minutes and tastes delicious with a scoop of ice cream that starts to melt and mixes with the warm chocolate chips. Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug we love you.
60 Second softy choc chip cookie (in a mug) step by step
- Either in your microwavable mug that the cookie will be cooked in or a separate small bowl, add the room temp butter.
- Add the white sugar and brown sugar to the butter and mix together.
- Add your egg yolk and vanilla.
- Now add the dry ingredients. The flour, salt and chocolate chips, and nuts if you wish.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Now microwave for approximately 60, depending on your microwave watts. My microwave is 800w so it takes roughly a minute, maybe a little longer.
- Play around with the times to get it perfect. Remember not to over cook your cookie by leaving it in for too long.
- Once cooked, add topping of your choice. Cold icecream and chocolate sauce with a sprinkle of nuts tastes really good :).
This is basically cookie dough, mixed right up there in a mug, in next to no time, cooked until it is in a state of slightly underdone goo-ey chocolate chip cookie perfection, then enjoyed immediately, while warm, with or without a big blob of vanilla ice cream on the top. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. A chocolate chip cookie warm, every time. We love, love, love this chocolate chip cookie mug cake. Top it with more chocolate chips and then a sprinkling of sea salt….