Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These cookies are easy to make and so delicious! Is there anything better than a soft, thick, and chewy cookie? This moist and chewy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe makes the best version of an old favorite.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are hard to beat. They are great for breakfast, as a snack. You've made oatmeal-raisin cookies before, so why try these? You can have Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter flavored shortening.
- You need 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
Because they're moist, chewy and loaded with raisins – and they're better than any you've tried before! Her oatmeal cookies usually included walnuts and raisins, though you can skip either if you want. The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight. A friend gave me the recipe for these cookies many years ago, and they're as delicious as the ones Mom used to make.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F, and soak raisins in warm water..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth..
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt, then stir into sugar mixture..
- Drain the raisins, then stir into mix with oats. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Makes 3 dozen..
For the perfect winner to fill up your cookie jar, bake these got-it-all oatmeal cookies loaded with raisins and nuts. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. They're soft and chewy and loaded with oats, raisins and a hint of cinnamon. How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Jump to the Oatmeal Cookies Recipe or watch our quick.