Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Pistachios and white chocolate chips put a different spin on traditional chocolate chip cookies. This Pistachio White Chocolate Cookie makes delicious use of pistachios, pairing them with white chocolate (or dark, should you so prefer). The recipe is adapted from one in the Sacramento Bee by Jane Dewey, the wife of a local pistachio farmer.
They were great in these salted caramel pistachio sticky buns and they are equally awesome in these White Chocolate Chip Pistachio Cookies. Dark Chocolate Chunk, Pistachio, and Sea Salt Cookies-these cookies are always a good idea! My December "to do" list is very long, but I am ignoring it. You can cook Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 box of pistachio pudding or pie filling mix.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of drops green food coloring.
- You need 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of pistachios, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
I haven't been in a productive mood. I've been hiding my list so I can stay in my pajamas all day, watch holiday movies with Caleb, read my book. On this Sweet Saturday, I'm sharing a dessert for all of you who have a sweet-tooth. Warm the milk in a saucepan with the saffron.
Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, cream butter with sugars. Add pudding mix and mix until combined..
- Add eggs, vanilla and food coloring. Mix until combined..
- Fold flour and baking soda into butter mixture..
- Fold in chopped pistachios and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets. Press slightly to fattening mounds of dough. Bake for 10 mins, remove to baking sheet to cool completely..
Studded with white chocolate chips ad chopped pistachios, they are just as pretty as can be. This recipe makes about two dozen and I'm a little ashamed The white chocolate chips add the perfect touch of sweetness to these cookies and complement the pistachio flavor beautifully. A twist on the traditional chocolate chip cookie using pistachios and white chocolate. These cookies may soon become your family's favorite. Chocolate chip cookies with ground and chopped pistachios.