Peanut butter marshmallow cookies. Does it get any better than that? (In my opinion? Chocolate Marshmallow Crispy CookiesLynn's Kitchen Adventures. After just one taste, I knew I.
Just match them up and sandwich them together. Time for the dry ingredients 🙂. ….and the chocolate pudding mix. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well. You can have Peanut butter marshmallow cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter marshmallow cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of bag of marshmallows.
Don't miss our very special Holiday Cookie Recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites! Stuff mini marshmallows inside each cookie—I recommend vegan marshmallows because they stay fluffy when baked—and suddenly you have transformed the ordinary into the extraordinary. To an unsuspecting guest, they look like your average chocolate chip cookies… So imagine their surprise.
Peanut butter marshmallow cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix everything but the marshmallows together.
- Put about a tablespoon of batter onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Flatten cookie dough with spoon or fork and top with 2-3 marshmallows..
- For each cookie Fold the dough over the marmallows to cover them.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.