Simple peanut butter cookies. Naturally Delicious Taste You'll Love with Low Sodium. This recipe was PERFECT and SOOOO easy!! Press with a fork to make cross-hatch marks, and then freeze until solid.
Be careful, they expanded into giant cookies in the oven. Boyfriend says these are now his favorites. It is the creamiest, moistest cookie I have ever had, and bound to be a favorite. You can cook Simple peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut butter- chunky or creamy.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract- any kind any flavor.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 tsp of almond extract.
My family loves them and they never last. Pressing a hash mark into each cookie ensures this dense dough will flatten out and bake evenly. The difference is using brown instead of white sugar – it makes the cookies soft and chewy rather than crumbly and adds a wonderful caramel flavour. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
Simple peanut butter cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Drop tablespoon round of dough on non-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with fork dipped in white sugar.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before removing from baking sheet. If you remove too early the cookies will crumble..
Add ¼ tsp fine table salt and mix well with a wooden spoon. And, yes, you read that right: there is no flour in these cookies, but I promise you, they taste just as good as a traditional cookie. Will have to give it a try! My daughter loves to cook and bakes and this would be a great cookie recipe for her to try on her own. Using the back of a fork, flatten in a crisscross pattern.