White and Dark Cookies. These Chocolate Chunk Cookies have both White and Dark Chocolate in them for a cookies and cream effect. They're quick and easy to make, and no chilling is required! I am insanely particular about the texture and thickness of my cookies, and this right here is my perfect bite of cookie.
These Chocolate Chunk Cookies have both White and Dark Chocolate in them for a cookies and cream effect. The dark chocolate chips add a nice sultry note to the super sweet white chocolate, while the coconut ensures that you'll get that perfect chewy texture every time. My husband loooooves white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. You can have White and Dark Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White and Dark Cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 1/3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Amaretto.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
I never thought of adding dark chocolate or coconut, but it sounds pretty. Buuuuut black and white cookies are totally the exception. A black-and-white cookie, half-and-half cookie, or half-moon cookie is a round cookie iced or frosted on one half with vanilla and on the other with chocolate. In the German language they are called Amerikaner.
White and Dark Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Cream butter with sugar..
- Add eggs, liqueur and vanilla..
- Mix flour, salt & baking soda in a separate bowl..
- Set mixer to low, add flour mixture slowly (1/4 – 1/2 cup at a time) until fully incorporated.
- Add chips & nuts and mix.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes (do not overbake!) They will come out soft and a little gooey so let them cool on the pan for at least 10 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and finish cooling.
Cinnamon White & Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies. I wanted to put a spin on the traditional chocolate chip cookie, and who doesn't love cinnamon? Depending on what you use to drop your cookies, the quantity served will change. Press white chocolate pieces into top of cookies, dividing equally. Add the white and dark chocolate chips and mix again to fully distribute.