Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Watch how to make this recipe. Add in the egg and baking soda, and mix on medium until smooth.
Add the egg and vanilla, and blend on low-medium speed until incorporated. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, and almond flour and mix well. Create a well in the dry ingredients. You can cook Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 33/50 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 33/100 cup of Brown Sugar.
No flour is added to these cookies. I am not sure what some reviewers were expecting from a flourless sugar-free cookie recipe. Just like that similar combination made those waffles crispy, the same concept works for cookies, too. In a mixing bowl, beat together the egg, sugar substitute, baking powder and vanilla for about a minute.
Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl well. Optional if you want to add in chocolate chips or raisins. Would do 2/3 of a cup or less if so for a single batch..
- Roll into small ball shapes and place on cookie sheet. Press down gently with a fork in criss-cross patterns..
- Put in oven for 8-10 minutes. Don't leave them in the oven for too long or they can harden..
- Let sit for a moment to cool. Then enjoy!.
Here is what you will need to make this recipe. I guess that I should say, the three ingredients that. After tweaking the recipe a bit and adding Nutella and a sprinkling of sea salt, I finally found the perfect cookie for her. Lightly grease (or line with parchment) two baking sheets. And, yes, you read that right: there is no flour in these cookies, but I promise you, they taste just as good as a traditional cookie.