Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. These chocolate chip cookies are great! You can have Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 120 grams of All purpose / plain flour.
- You need 2 grams of Bicarbonate of soda / baking soda.
- Prepare 170 grams of Butter (melted).
- You need 200 grams of Brown sugars.
- Prepare 100 grams of Caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 150 grams of Milk chocolate.
- You need 100 grams of Dark chocolate (optional).
- Prepare 100 grams of White chocolate (optional) (wasn't used in this method).
It's hard to stop eating them! Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. They are every bit as chewy, chocolatey and delicious as regular chocolate chip cookies and the good news.
Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 165°F c. (325 degrees f.). Grease two baking tins and line with grease-proof paper.
- Sieve the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl and set aside for the moment..
- In another bowl, mix the melted butter, brown sugar and caster sugar thoroughly..
- Beat in the vanilla ,egg and egg white and mix until creamy.
- Put the butter mixture into the sieved ingredients bowl and mix in thoroughly.
- On a chopping board, chop all the chocolate into small pieces and add to mixture, mix in with a wooden spoon..
- When mixed, use a table spoon to scoop the mixture onto the baking tins. (Make sure they have enough space so they can expand).
- Bake for15-20 mins in the preheated oven. ( if they are not completely cooked but are burning on top, consider placing a sheet of grease proof paper on top and place back in the oven until cooked). Remove from oven and let them cool for a few minutes before placing on wire tray. :).
Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate! I first shared this chocolate chip cookie recipe on the blog a few years ago. And years later, it is still my go-to, and I'm happy to report that it has now become so many of yours. Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. When I went down to Miami in May for the BlogHer Food Conference, I stayed with some friends the first night I got Some of the things I noticed most about those cookies were how big and thick they were and how much delicious chocolate was in every bite!