Light (low sugar) Ice Cream.
You can cook Light (low sugar) Ice Cream using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Light (low sugar) Ice Cream
- You need 4 cups of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tapioca Starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Canola/Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 cups of Splenda (baking).
- You need 1 cup of Unsweetened Whey Protein.
- You need of Chocolate covered pretzels (optional).
- You need of Chocolate Chips (optional).
- It’s of Peanut Butter Chips (optional).
Light (low sugar) Ice Cream instructions
- Whip 3 of the 4 cups of heavy cream..
- Mix in remaining ingredients and 4th cup of heavy cream..
- Scoop into resealable bowl and put in freezer..
- Stir after 1 hour and again after 2 hours, then freeze overnight..