Peanut butter cookies (no flour). Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. I found the recipe itself on the net about two years ago. To my taste it is very sweet cookie, but it is an an easy cookie to make and quick.
Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Sugar Free. Believe it or not, this is all it takes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. You can cook Peanut butter cookies (no flour) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cookies (no flour)
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1 of sugar (enough to sprinkle on tops of finished cookies).
They look and taste just like cookies made with flour. Plus, they are gluten and dairy free! In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Peanut butter cookies (no flour) instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Blend ingredients.
- Using a regular spoon place about 8 balls of cookie dough on cookie sheet..
- Using a fork, create hashtag patterns on the cookies, making sure to dip the fork in a cup of water between cookies to prevent sticking..
- Place cookies in oven for 8 minutes. remove cookies from the oven. they will still be soft. sprinkle top of cookie with sugar. let's set for 1 to 2 minutes before removing from cookie tray.
- Enjoy!!! ( be warned, they are very addicting and you might just eat a whole batch! ).
In a mixing bowl, beat together the egg, sugar substitute, baking powder and vanilla for about a minute. We've been on a roll with no flour recipes here. Add the egg and vanilla, and blend on low-medium speed until incorporated. Despite their limited ingredient list, these cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, and full of flavor! Try them and I'm sure you'll be a fan, too!