Pumpkin Pie Biscotti. Find Deals on Pumpkin Spice Biscotti Nonni in Snack Food on Amazon. Get Pumpkin Biscotti today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Add the egg and pumpkin purée and continue beating.
Pumpkin pie biscotti also makes my coffee experience better! Crunchy, spicy, and loaded with pumpkin flavor these biscotti make your fall morning coffee routine even more delicious. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl; stir well. You can have Pumpkin Pie Biscotti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Biscotti
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of pecans, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted white chocolate, for drizzling.
In another bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla, stirring well with a wire whisk. This has a really nice texture, crunchy, but not too much. Nice and crumbly and perfect when dipped in coffee. The flavor is not over the top pumpkin.
Pumpkin Pie Biscotti instructions
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add nuts. Cook stirring until nuts are browned. Remove from heat & cool completely..
- In medium bowl whisk tigether flour, b. Powder, salt, spice set aside. In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk whisk the eggs, br. Sugar , pumkin & vanilla on medium high speed until mixture thickens 2-3 minutes.use a rubber spatula stir in the flour mixture. Then the pecans. I just used the mixer..
- On a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in b half. Shape into a 3" x 10" log. Lenghtwise on prepared baking sheet. Evenly spaced..
- Dampen your hands & smoith thev surface of the logs. Bake until logs are slightly firm to touch. About 20-25 minutes. Remove from ovem & turn it down to 300. Let logs cool 15minutes. Transfer the logs to cutting board. With a seratted knife. Cut each log iinto 1/2" slices. Digonally..
- Place cookies cut side up in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until biscotti are firm about 20 minutes. Flipping halfway through the baking. Let cool completely..
- Once they are cool. Melt chocolate . Dip or drizzle with chocolate. They will keep up to a month in a tightly sealed container..
The bright gold of an October pumpkin, these crunchy biscotti are flavored with pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. A hot cup of coffee, paired with a gorgeous view of the fall landscape, is the perfect accompaniment! Cream with a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add the egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree and beat to combine. It's pumpkin pie as a biscotti!