Protein Peanut Butter Coconut Oat Bar. Then press the mixture into a lined pan. Drizzled with chocolate and a little sea salt. Truly the ultimate protein bar because you can easily make it your own!
Leave it to Bob to create a satisfying, wholesome protein bar. It's non-GMO and free of gluten, soy, dairy, and eggs. Milk: Use whichever kind you prefer—almond, coconut, oat. You can cook Protein Peanut Butter Coconut Oat Bar using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Peanut Butter Coconut Oat Bar
- Prepare 2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- It’s 2 cup of gold standard chocolate whey protein (scoops).
- You need 3 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of agave nectar.
You can make a big batch and store them in the freezer for weeks. They're here: the wholesome bars customers have been asking for! Getting the mixture to combine takes a little arm muscle and it may seem too thick at first, but it will come together as you keep mixing. I used my hands to knead the dough near the end and that seems to help.
Protein Peanut Butter Coconut Oat Bar step by step
- Pour oats in bowl. Melt coconut oil and peanut butter in and mix..
- Stir in cinnamon, agave, flaxseeds, and egg whites..
- Add protein powder and flatten into a spray-greased glass pan. Bake on 350°F Fahrenheit for 12 min..
How to make No-Bake Oatmeal Bars. The core recipe is versatile and can be adjusted to suit your taste. I added hemp hearts and additional coconut. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish. Everything is be mixed all in one-bowl and then transferred to a baking dish to bake.