Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate. These chocolate covered cheesecake bites are very rich, creamy and decadent. They are pretty easy to make and they are perfect for any occasion. The white chocolate is only a delicate presence here and, moreover, it helps the cheesecake set in the fridge overnight to a perfect, tenderly firm consistency.
The best matcha white chocolate cheesecake recipe. Smooth and creamy baked perfection with an Oreo base. All topped with decadent dark chocolate Enough for the matcha and white chocolate to harmonise and create something quite delicious. You can cook Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate
- It’s of CINNAMON SPICE CHEESRCAKE.
- Prepare 2 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s of drops of orange food color.
- You need of FOR DARK CHOCOLATE COATING.
- Prepare 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- You need of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING.
- Prepare 12 oz of white chocolate, chopped. I do not recommend white chocolate chips, they do not melt well enough to coat. use good quality white chocolate bars and chop them.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange and black sprinkles.
This matcha white chocolate cheesecake is baked. Pumpkin and Cream Cheese combine with White Chocolate, Graham Crackers, and Gingersnaps for the Ultimate Fall dessert. I had a hard time getting a picture of these because my family members kept trying to steal them. A beautifully, creamy and sweet white chocolate cheesecake that everyone will want another piece of!
Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate step by step
- MAKE CHEESECAKE.
- Preheat the oven to 325, spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Have a baking pan with sides lined with foil ready to place cheesecake on.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the eggs and beat after each egg, add the sugar and beat until creamy about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and .lemon juice, beat just until smooth, don't overneat.
- Add drops of orange food color until you get color you like and mix unto uniform in color.
- Pour cheesecake into prepared springform pan.
- Wrap foil around sprinform pan to protect it, and place in foil lined pan. ( no water bath needed for this cheesecake ) Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until there is just about set. It should have a very slight jiggle in center, don't overcook but be sure it's almost firm as it will be rolled into balls. Cool on rack , keep foil on pan. Cool to room temperature then cover and refigerate until very cold, overnight.
- To make cheesecake balls. Line a baking sheet or plates with foil. Remove cheesecake from refigerator and remove springform pan side.
- Cut or scoop the cheesecake into 1 inch balls. If you roll them with your hands , scoop into palm and roll quickly. They are easier to work when cold. Drop onto prepared foil pan, continue with entire cheesecake. Cover pan and freeze until balls arefrozen, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS..
- Using half of cheesecake balls, keep remaining frozen. Melt semi sweet chocolate until smooth.Have sprinkles ready.
- Working quickly either with a skewer or a fork and spoon dip each cheesecake ball in chocolate to coat, let excess drip off and place on foil lined pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Freeze to set.
- FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth. Have sprinkles ready to use.
- Using a skewer or fork and spoon dip remaining frozen cheesecake balls in whitchocolate, letting excess drip off and dropping onto foil lined plates or pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet, freeze until set.
- When frozen cheesecake balls can be put in freezer bags to store infreezer.
- To serve defost in refigerator and serve thawed allowing to warm to room temperature for 15 minutes for best flavor.
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Garnish it with dark and white chocolate curls and/or fruit for a delightful treat for any event. This would be a wonderful dessert for a reception or. Homemade chocolate bonbons with creamy centers just like at those fancy candy stores. They taste like Ferrero Rocher candies but are healthy, gluten-free and vegan.