Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake. This method of cooking a cheesecake in the microwave works like a charm, gently cooking the ingredients Hi Gemma! I don't have microwave,is it possible to use oven? This single serving cheesecake is made in a mug and cooks in the microwave.
Microwave Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake, Simple New York-style Cheesecake. Which kind of cheesecake are you looking for? (Music). Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Microwave Mug Cakes. You can have Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of graham crackers.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream or yogurt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 each of egg whites, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
Mug Cakes are great for so many I made it in a previous video for Red Velvet Cheesecake and I put a link in the description below. Stir cream cheese with a fork in a small bowl until smooth. Microwave Mug Pecan Pie – Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking. Professional Chef Gemma Stafford has a variety of easy Microwave Mug Recipes including Mug Cakes, Mug Cheesecakes, Mug.
Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake instructions
- Use a food processor and grind the graham crackers to a semi-fine base for the cheesecake base..
- Blend the rest of the ingredients in a medium size bowl, use a wisk to add "fluff.".
- Sprinkle a layer of graham cracker in the bottom of a mug, cup or dessert bowl (next time I make this I plan to add a little melted butter to "harden" the crust a little.).
- Pour 1/4 of the cheesecake mixture into each mug, cup or bowl..
- Place, one at a time in the microwave, and cook for 15 seconds, then check. The edge should be firm and the middle should jiggle a little. Keep cooking for 15 minutes at a time. Should be ready between 45 seconds to 30 seconds. It depends on the type mug, cup or bowl you use..
- Refrigerate for two or more hours..
- You can use an Oreo cookie base and add cookie chunks to the mixture. I have made adding blueberries and with peaches. Use your imagination..
Mix well and pat firmly on bottom of pan. That's what you have a microwave for. Basic Sponge Cake Recipe – Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake – Baking Recipe For Beginners – Bhumika. GET THE RECIPES: http Hi Bold Bakers! Microwave cheesecake in its silicone cake pan ready for the microwave (Nine).