Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies. Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies-chocolate cookies with chocolate chips, peppermint crunch pieces, and candy cane pieces! These cookies are the PERFECT Christmas cookie! Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips appear to be a combination of peppermint candies mixed with white chocolate chips.
These Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies are full of peppermint, white chocolate chips, and Oreo cookie chunks. Last year I made these Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies, and they were pretty popular right away. Well, right now they are the number one searched cookie for my blog. recipes. You can have Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter ( 2 sticks ) at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped peppermint candy.
- You need of andes chocolate candies, broken in half, about 18 candies broken in half.
Chocolate peppermint crunch cookies are loaded with white chocolate, semisweet chocolate, peppermint thin pieces, & dark chocolate candy A few weeks ago I whipped up a big batch of these thick & chewy chocolate peppermint crunch cookies and shipped them to three foodie friends. Peppermint Crunch Dark Chocolate Cookie Mix in a Jar. What Your Frugal Friends Are Saying About this Recipe… Jacqui writes: "I won the Christmas cookie contest at my office with these. They even beat the chocolate meringues made by one of the best bakers.
Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together in a bowl, flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt until well blended..
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in flour mixture just until well combined.
- Add peppermint candy and fold it into the batter.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on prepared pans. Press a Andes Ch I colate mint half into the center of each ball.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, remove them while they still are slightly soft in the middle. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Immediately sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy. The candy will stick to the warm chocolate. Let the cookies sit until the chocolate is firm. These Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies are the perfect Christmas cookie and would be a great addition to your holiday cookie tray! Cookie trays are pretty much a holiday tradition in our house.