Chocolate Cheesecake. Chocolate Cheesecake is a rich, creamy and chocolatey cheesecake recipe on top of a crunchy Oreo crust! Easy Chocolate Cheesecake is a Great Make Ahead Dessert Recipe! This Chocolate Cheesecake is a real showstopper.
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with an Oreo crust and a rich chocolate glaze is a decadent dessert that is. This is the BEST Chocolate Cheesecake! It's rich, creamy, and bakes up with no cracking and no water bath. You can have Chocolate Cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cheesecake
- It’s of CRUST.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of crushed Pepperidge Farms Milano Cookies.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- It’s of CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- You need 3 of – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of white chocolate, chopped.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s of chocolate shavings.
- You need of chocolate and vanilla sprinkles.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- It’s of strawberrys.
A creamy chocolate cheesecake served on a crisp Oreo crust and topped off with dark chocolate ganache and homemade whipped cream. Is there a better kind of. There are so many options when it comes to the The raspberry puree for this chocolate raspberry cheesecake can be made from fresh or frozen. Here's a Chocolate Cheesecake Cake that is perfect for special occasions.
Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until well blended.
- Firml press crumbs on bottom and sides of springform pan. Freeze while preparing cheesecake filling.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until smooth, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat in well.
- Add eggs one at a time beating after each egg.
- Add melted chocolate and beat in.
- Add the sour cream and beat just until blended.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Wrap springform pan in foil.
- Pour cheesecake mixture in prepared springform pa, smooth top with off set spatula. Place cheesecake on foil lined baking sheet and bake 55 to 60 minutes until the cheesecake looks firm around the edges but slightly wet and wobbly in center.
- Cool for one hour on baking pan, loosely covering top with clean kitchen towel. This will help prevent or close small cracks. Then cool completely uncovered on a wire rack be for covering and refrigerating overnight.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- Heat cream just until hot, then pour over white chocolate, let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Let sit at room temperature about 15 minutes to thicken to a glaze consistancy.
- Remove cheesecake from refrigerator and release sides of springform pan. Pour glaze gover cold cheesecake, while glaze is still wet garnish with chocolate shavings andsprinkles. Return to refrigerator to set topping, about 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberrys.
This Chocolate Cheesecake Cake is made using the same concept. A cheesecake layer is baked up first. Why so many chocolate cheesecake recipes? Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake – the ultimate cheesecake for chocolate lovers! A fudgy brownie bottom, topped with a a rich and creamy chocolate cheesecake.