Pumpkin Cheese Cake On Cake. This Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake has two layers of moist pumpkin cake and a layer of spiced cheesecake! When pumpkin cake and cheesecake combine forces, we have pumpkin cake cheesecake! Serve topped with whipped cream." This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust and pumpkin spice will become your new favorite go-to dessert this fall.
This Pumpkin Cheesecake has three layers. It starts with a ginger flavored Graham Cracker Crust. Next, the cream cheese filling combines a New York style cheesecake with the earthy flavor of pumpkin puree and its complementary spices. You can have Pumpkin Cheese Cake On Cake using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheese Cake On Cake
- Prepare 17 oz of Fresh pumpkin.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 3 each of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 each of Yoke of egg- discard white for crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow Cake mix.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 each of Egg white – discarded from filling.
Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake™Moist layers of Red Velvet Cake and our Original Cheesecake covered with our special Chees. Dulce de Leche Caramel CheesecakeCaramel Cheesecake Topped with Caramel Mousse and Almond Brickle on. For fall flavor, bake Paula Deen's popular Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe from Food Network. Ground cinnamon adds warmth and spice to the graham cracker crust.
Pumpkin Cheese Cake On Cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F. Put crust together. Cake mix, butter, egg white. Press in spring pan/ cake pan as a crust..
- Mix up all filling ingredients: pumpkin, cream cheese, sour cream, sugars, eggs, spices, etc… Pour into on the crust. Bake at 350 for 1 hour..
Pour pumpkin cheesecake mixture into the crust in the springform pan. Smooth out the mixture a little using a spatula. You can also have it straight out of the freezer as a pumpkin ice-cream cake, but when you have it out of the fridge it has the consistency. Some argue that it allows the flavors to meld together better, some believe the long chill lets the cake firm up long enough to cut with ease, and some do it out of tradition. Pumpkin Cheeses is absolutely wonderful and is better tasting than a pumpkin pie!