peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.. The two doughs swirled together create a marbled pattern that's so pretty, the cookies don't need additional decorations! A holiday just as important as any other on our calendars, so we MUST bake cookies. Lately it's been all cookies, all the time up in this house.
Add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture. Beat until all ingredients are well combined and smooth. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until well combined. You can cook peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup (100 g) of instant oats.
- It’s 3/4 (90 g) of cup whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg white, room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 (64 g) of cup home-made peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. (28 g) of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 (21 g) of tbsp. mini chocolate chips.
Add the oats and chips to the mixture. Drop the dough by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. I did grind half the oatmeal down in my blender only because we like the texture of it, mixed with the bigger pieces of oatmeal. I used the shaping method from the Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip cookies.
peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. instructions
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth. Stir in the honey. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet withparchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness and width. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips into the tops. Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack..
Gives cookies a nice crinkly look on top! The cookies will not look "done" when you pull them out of the oven, but they will continue to cook on the hot baking sheets out of the oven. I know the addition of oats might not be traditional, but I like to add it to mine. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.