Fudge Brownie Cookies. Find Deals on Grandmas Cookies Brownie in Snack Food on Amazon. Best Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies are a one bowl wonder ready in minutes! Once you try one of these Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies, you'll never have a brownie again!
All you need for this recipe is a cookie sheet! This scratch recipe may have a couple extra steps, but these cookies are worth the. Combine brownie mix and flour in a mixing bowl. You can cook Fudge Brownie Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownie Cookies
- It’s 8 ounces of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped,.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanillaextract.
- You need 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of holiday sprinkles for garnish.
Stir in extracts, eggs and oil; blend thoroughly. In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and eggs. These Fudge Brownie Cookies have a rich chocolate flavor and super fudgy texture. These fudge brownie cookies come from the Our Sweet Basil Kitchen cookbook by Cade & Carrian Cheney.
Fudge Brownie Cookies instructions
- Combine flour, baking powder and saltvin a bowl , whisk to blend, set aside.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate, butter and chocolate chips either in the microwave or on low in a saucepan until smooth. Cool until room temperature.
- Beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture just until blened.
- Add chocolate mixture and beat in until well combined.
- Add whitechocolate chips and fold in.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto parchment covered cookie sheets. Add sprinklescto tops. Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 8 to 1o minutes.
- Bake until just done, they should be just set, don't overcook or they will be dry not moist and fudgy. Cool in pan 5 minutes then remove to a rack to cool completely..
Stir brownie mix, oil, egg, and water together in a bowl until dough is thick and begins to pull away from sides of the bowl. Brownie Mix Cookies are a delicious combination of two easy dessert recipes; brownies and cookies! They come together in a snap and are always a crowd pleaser. You guys, these are my favorite cookies of all time. Brownie lovers will also enjoy this Brownie Pie, Hazelnut Brownies, and Homemade Fudge Brownies!