Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Cake. Boozy, sinful and decadent Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake is loaded with Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake was always my first choice when dessert for any occasion comes into consideration. If it was a cake or a mini version – cheesecake cupcakes, bake or no bake recipes, it is always my favorite. The dreamiest Bailey's Irish cream cheesecake is easy to make.
They are then smothered in a Baileys Irish Cream glaze for. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Beat sugar in gradually, and then add eggs one at a time. You can have Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Cake
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of melted butter (unsalted).
- It’s 1 package of Shortbread Cookies (30 cookies).
- It’s 2 packages (300 grams) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Corn Flour.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 125 grams of Sour Cream.
- It’s 200 grams of Semi Sweet Chocolate.
- You need of Salt.
Coffee Cream Topping: Beat all ingredients and spread over cooled cake. The best Bailey's Irish cream cake icing recipe. Get a little Irish in the kitchen for St. Patricks Day, or on a cool night.
Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Cake instructions
- In a large bowl add crushed cookies, salt and melted butter. Mix ingredients and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese and sugar…beat for 5 minutes until blended and fluffy..
- Continue by adding in one egg and a time….
- Add corn flour, Bailey’s and Vanilla Extract…(if you want a much stronger taste of bailey’s in the cheese add 2/3 cups just like the original recipe..
- I cut a piece of baking paper and added it to the bottom of my spring form, just in case. 🙂.
- Pat down the crushed cookies, smooth out around the pan..
- Add in the filling and bake for 1 hour. When done leave to cool off and then place it into the the fridge overnight..
- The following morning melt the chocolate and add in the sour cream and spread over the cheese cake…This is amazing if you try this let me know if you enjoyed it!! Happy St. Patrick’s Day Kali Orexi!!!! 🙂.
This Irish Cream Bundt Cake is my favorite super easy cake to make for St. Patrick's Day, but honestly I enjoy eating it all year long! It's one of those "jazzed up cake mix" kind of recipes, but don't let that worry you. It's so good with generous dose of Bailey's Irish Cream glaze brushed on too! Spiked with Baileys Irish Cream, these chocolate brownies with a swirl of tangy cheesecake are out of this world.