Monster Cookies. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats. In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. This is the recipe I have been waiting for!
Maybe they are making margarine with more water now or one of the ingredients have changed causing the recipe to not work. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. This post should be titled, "Out of Sight, Out of Mind!" or "Hiding Cookies in Your Freezer is a Good Idea!" Or better yet, "When Cookies Are in My Freezer, I Don't Remember They're There!" Only I'd be lying to myself. You can cook Monster Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Monster Cookies
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- You need 5 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn syrup.
- You need 3 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of butter (no substitutes).
- It’s 6 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 18 cup of oatmeal (i use quick oats).
- Prepare 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cup of m & m's (no substitutes).
I bake cookies and put them in little ziploc baggies and place them in the freezer for instant munching for the boys in my house. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats. In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins (if using), baking soda and oatmeal.
Monster Cookies step by step
- Mix in order given in LARGE bowl. (My kitchen aid can only handle this up to the peanut butter, then I MIX by hand).
- Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Make these cookies big!.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 min.
Beat in eggs, baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. There's no better way to describe this tried and tested family recipe for Monster Cookies. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. They are thick, chewy, and a soft-baked cookie, with a surprise ingredient, that are crazy delicious. My easy monster cookie recipe yields extra soft and thick cookies and you don't need to chill the cookie dough!