Nutella and White Chocolate Cookies. Sweet and delicious Nutella Cookies studded with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Have you ever made a cookie and thought, "DAYYYYUM! But, I needed something new, soooo, this one time, in my kitchen, I made some cookies with Nutella.
My Nutella chocolate chip cookie recipe is incredibly simple and packed with so much delicious flavor. I took everything I love about my soft chocolate chip Sugars: We use a mix of brown and granulated sugar in these cookies. Brown sugar yields soft cookies and white sugar helps the cookies spread. You can have Nutella and White Chocolate Cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella and White Chocolate Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of nutella.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 50 grams of white chocolate.
Banana cookies combined with oatmeal, white chocolate and Nutella is near profection. I wanted a nice moist cookie but I didn't want it to be too cake like. The crowning touch was the addition of white chocolate chips and a drizzle of nutella on top (thanks Lizzy for the nutella suggestion!) These Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Cookies are absolutely AMAZING! From Nutella Stuffed Cookie Cups to Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Whoopie Pies, I can't help but believe Nutella goes well in everything.
Nutella and White Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Combine egg, nutella and flour and mix well. Add chocolate and then form dough into 12 balls..
- Place in fridge until firm (or ideally over night) – this helps to intensify the flavours and prevents cookies from spreading). Meanwhile preheat oven to 175C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place balls of dough on tray and leave as balls (i.e. do not press them down)..
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes. Be careful not to over bake (they continue cooking slightly on the tray once out of the oven)..
It's getting to the stage where I cannot have the stuff in my house other you will most likely. To make these White Chocolate Nutella Cookies, you'll start with some flour—but only a little! Exactly the way my guy likes them, but not the chewy kind I intended to make!) Best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! My own children were crazy over these cookies so I hope other. Chocolate Nutella Cookies are soft chewy rich chocolate hazelnut cookies with creamy Nutella and chocolate chunks.