Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP). Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP) This is a very delicous cheesecake but I am still refining the cooking details. The recipe is perfect but still trying to get that perfectly baked cheesecake consistency. Pour into pan and cover top with foil.
Patrick's Day around the corner, it's time to break out the Guinness. Patrick's Day because it's made in Dublin, although you certainly don't need to wait for March every year to enjoy a pint. Chocolate Murder Beer Cheesecake Bars Ok, I know, MURDER is a little aggressive. You can have Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP)
- You need 4 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of stout beer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of crushed pretzel sticks.
- You need 4 of crushed chocolate grahm crackers.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter.
But it's like "death by chocolate" just more intense. And if I'm going to be taken out by a baked… You still have that fudgy, creamy texture of chocolate cheesecake with the added flavor of stout beer. Its crushed pretzel crust balances out the sweet with salty. The cheesecake is then topped with a generous helping of not-too-sweet homemade whipped cream.
Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP) instructions
- Before cooking make sure that the cream cheese, eggs, beer, and butter are all at room tempurature. This is crucial..
- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease your 10" cheesecake pan and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer with the whisk attatchments, combine cream cheese and sugar. Cream with mixer on low-meduim setting until smooth..
- Once the cream cheese mixture is smooth, add in vanilla and beer, and mix with hand mixer untill smooth again..
- Now, slowly add in the flour until well incoorporated and smooth. Be sure to scrape off the sides of the mixing bowl during this step to get everything thoroughly incorporated..
- Lightly beat the 3 eggs in a small bowl. Add the eggs to the filling, and carefully mix by hand with a spatula until well incorporated. Becareful to not over beat the mixture to avoid air bubbles forming. If needed drop the bowl to knock any air bubbles to the surface..
- Set aside filling and melt the butter in a small dish. In a medium bowl combine pretzels, grahm crackers and butter. Press the mixture lightly into the bottom of your cheesecake pan..
- Carefully pour the filling into the pan and make sure it spreads out evenly. (Wrap pan in foil if applicable) Place cheesexake into a large rosting pan and fill with hot boiling water until halfway up the side of your cheesecake pan..
- Carefully place the roasting pan with cheesecake into the oven and bake for 60-90 mins. When the cheesecake is done, turn off the heat and crack the ocen for one minute, then close and leave the cheesecake in the oven for one hour. Move to refrigerator and chill overnight..
Pour yourself a pint of beer (or a cup of coffee), grab a slice, and dig in. It's a wonderful way to enjoy Guinness in a tasty dessert and such a fun dessert for celebrating St. Pairing notes: Lagers work with zesty and citrus flavors. An Island or Mexican-style Lager like Bud Light Lime has a great balance of fruity sweetness and zesty notes which will uplift the lemony and citrus flavors in the dessert with a great cleansing effect to counterbalance the sweetness of this dessert. Chocolate Stout Pretzel Donuts These donuts are really fun because they combine beer and.