Pumpkin Bars. In a bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until well blended. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Pound cake mix makes a dense and moist crust for this creamy and smooth pumpkin cheesecake bar. By Kathy Scholz; Pumpkin Bars I. Taste of Home has the best pumpkin bar recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. You can have Pumpkin Bars using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bars
- It’s 2 c. of brown flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 2/3 c. of sugar.
- Prepare 1 c. of applesauce.
- It’s 8 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz.) of can of pumpkin puree.
- It’s of FROSTING:.
- It’s 3 oz. of cream cheese.
- You need 6 tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 c. of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of milk.
So, yes, pumpkin bars and pumpkin cake can taste the same. Follow my recipe for a little variation. By the way, if you're craving pumpkin pie as a bar, here are my pumpkin pie bars. 🙂 How to Make Pumpkin Bars. You need flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
Pumpkin Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 10×15 baking sheet..
- Using stand or hand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Pour mixture into baking sheet and spread out evenly..
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until an insereted toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool completely and frost..
- Using an electric mixer, cream all ingredients until smooth..
- Add more milk if needed..
Add the confectioner's sugar and mix at low speed until combined. Stir in the vanilla and mix again. These bars are ultra dense and full of all your favorite pumpkin pie spices! These Easy Pumpkin Bars are so good I want to cry. This pumpkin bars recipe will become your new favorite fall staple!