Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites. This simple chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon recipe makes chewy, addictive cookies. Making coconut macaroons couldn't be easier: You whisk together a few ingredients over simmering water, stir in coconut and flour, and relax while the dough chills. I'm a firm believer in everything in moderation.
Fold beaten egg white into coconut mixture. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. These coconut macaroons are light, chewy, and dipped in chocolate. You can cook Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 c of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1 c of Pure Via Stevia sweetener (no carbs).
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 2 oz of dark chocolate (85% or more cacao).
- You need of liquid Stevia sweetener (no carbs).
Coconut Macaroons – delightfully sweet and moist bite-sized treat that's chewy in the middle with a slightly crusty exterior. A wonderful indulgence using simple and few ingredients! My batter was a little dry so I had to add a tiny bit more condensed milk. I did use a small ice cream scooper to drop the cookies, but had to be gentle with it and not squeeze the spring loaded handle all.
Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine coconut, sweetener and extract. Set aside..
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut mixture..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out coconut mixture by tablespoonfuls and place on baking sheet..
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to wax paper..
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Add 6 squirts of liquid sweetener and mix..
- With a spoon, drizzled melted chocolate over cookies. Chill in refrigerator..
I like my coconut macaroons dense and chewy. These chocolate coconut macaroons require surprisingly few ingredients to deliver their chewy, coconutty *Sweetened condensed milk makes a denser, chewier macaroon. If you prefer a lighter bite with pure. Learn to make beautiful coconut macaroons dipped and drizzled in dark chocolate. Coconut Macaroons are a delicious combination of dried coconut, whole eggs, white sugar, and vanilla extract.