Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie This is my son's favorite cookie recipe. See great recipes for Moist Banana Chocochips Bread too! Mr Spock's Pasta Salad. – Mrs.
But I've never attempted to recreate Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies until now. I don't know what I was waiting for because growing up Mrs. You can cook Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie
- It’s 125 gr of low protein flour.
- You need 15 gr of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 50 gr of brown sugar.
- You need 75 gr of white sugar.
- Prepare 113 gr of shortening.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 150 gr of chocolate chips.
Fields cookies were an ultimate favorite. Double chocolate chip cookies are extra soft and oozing with chocolate chips. I have been told to sell these cookies, they are very, very, very, very good!. The Best Double Chocolate Chip Cookie The Best Double Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie step by step
- Preheat the oven into 170 degree celcius..
- Sift together the flour, chocolate powder, salt and baking soda. Set them aside..
- Mixer the brown sugar, white sugar and shortening with medium speed until granulated, add the eggs gradually and also the vanilla extract..
- Turn off the mixer and add in the flour mixture, stir with a spatula until combined..
- Add in the chocochips and stir until combined..
- Using an ice cream scoop, put the dough onto the baking tray greased with some butter and bake for 10-12 minutes..
- Take out from the oven and leave to cool..
Take cookies out of the oven before they appear fully cooked, and let them stay on the cookie sheet for at least ten minutes. Keto Chicken Potpie from Delish.com makes use of an almond flour crust. This delicious keto chicken pot pie will remind you of home cooking! An emblem of grace, a fierce advocate for literacy, and a public servant, Barbara Bush was much more than a public figure. A beloved wife, mother, and grandmother, the former First Lady spent many of her early years as a mother in Texas.