White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. This cheesecake has a fudge brownie crust and then is topped with a light fluffy creamy no bake white chocolate cheesecake. The contrast of the chewy brownie bottom with the creamy light mousse texture of the cheesecake made a really memorable dessert.
White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. Transfer cheesecake to a baking pan with a wire rack. In a circular motion starting from the inside out, pour the ganache glaze over the cheesecake making sure to cover all sides. You can cook White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust using 20 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust
- It’s of for the fudge brownie crust.
- It’s 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 2 of ounces, (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons) unsalted butter).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of for white chocolalate mousse.
- You need 2-8 ounce of pacages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 12 ounces of good quality white chocolate chopped, not chips.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- Prepare 2 ounces of semisweet chocolate, melted.
- You need 2 ounces of white chocolate, melted.
- It’s of as needed, fresh fruit, berries off any kind or a combination of berried.
- You need of as needed, whipped cream.
Chocolate Mousse CheesecakeSilky Chocolate Cheesecake Topped with a Layer of Belgian Chocolate Chocolate Tuxedo. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside in the refrigerator until needed. I sprinkled white chocolate chips over the baked brownie crust before I spread the caramel layer on. Need a dessert to keep everyone happy?
White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust instructions
- Begin by making white chocolate mousse base, it needs several hours to get cold in the refrigerator.
- Have chopped white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat the 2 1/2 cups cream until hot but not boiling in the microwave or on stove top. Pour over white chocolate, let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temperare then cover and refrigerate until very cols, 2 hours or more.
- Make fudge brownie crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat sugar and eggs until combined.
- Add cooled chocolate, vanilla and salt and stir in just until combined.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared springform pan.
- Place pan on foil lined baking sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes until toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely before filling.
- Make White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.
- Beat cold white chocolate mixture until fluffy..
- In another bowl beat cram cheese until smooth.
- Beat in sugar,salt and vanilla into cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold white chocolate mixture ino cream cheese in 3 additions until well combined.
- Pile onto brownie crust smooth top and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Realease sides of springform pan.
- Garnish by drizzling with the melted semi sweet chocolate and melted white chocolate..
- Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
Try this decadent brownie sundae cheesecake. With hot fudge, a cookie crust and chewy brownie bites, it's got more than enough HERSHEY'S Chocolate to keep chocolate fanatics happy. Sophisticated and easy, it's worth calling dibs on a second slice. In a small bowl, toss chocolate chips and flour and fold into cheesecake mixture. Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie crust.